We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable
What you'll do:
- Focus on ensuring that strategic vision and desired business outcomes of the program are in constant alignment to what is being delivered
- Lead group workshops to identify strategic drivers and develop required use cases, functional requirements, and technical requirements
- Documenting future state business processes and assisting in the development of policies and procedures
- Facilitating the alignment of stakeholders to develop future state vision/value definitions
- Provide analytical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and documenting eCommerce system requirements and procedures that are cost effective and meet business objectives and user needs
- Ensure quality and relevance of user requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, data models, and process flow diagrams to control engagement scope, maintain high delivery quality and ultimately deliver project successfully
- Provide expertise on the functional use of Commerce platforms and tools
- Collaborate with project manager to ensure business objectives are aligned with the project plan
- Provide consultation to client stakeholders and business users in eCommerce-specific business topics, including product catalog modeling, inventory management, marketing, pricing strategy, shipping & freight, taxes, international commerce, customer service, b2b customer management, b2b e-procurement & punchout options, demand generation, promotion strategy, conversion optimization, multi-channel commerce, analytics and more
- Act as a bridge between the client, technical and creative teams; facilitating internal, technical and client design reviews; and ensuring that delivered application remains true to the creative design
- Apply expertise and experience to draw insights from analytics data (e.g. AOV, line items per order, conversion rates) to identify opportunities to improve key performance indicators (Project dependent)
- Multiple years' experience in a client-facing Business Analyst or Business Consultant role, preferably in a Professional Services or IT Consulting environment
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Salesforce CloudCraze, SAP Commerce Cloud, Demandware, Magento, Oracle Commerce, etc.)
- Highly-developed problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery
- Proficient in processes including defining and documenting test strategy as well as unit and integration testing
- Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators with a solid understanding of out-of-the-box functionalities
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
- Comfort with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Interest in digital commerce technology and eager to learn about new technologies, best practices, and 3rd party tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed on a cross-functional, geographically dispersed
*No visa sponsorship and the resource must be based in North America
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.