Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist (UA) who will be working on execution of the company's recruitment strategies, continually developing a best in class approach to attracting, evaluating, and hiring top talent.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to work independently or among a team in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is process and people oriented. This role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zaelab.
What you'll do:
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process for technical roles including Java Developers, Hybris Engineers, Project/ Delivery Managers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts, Cloud Engineers, and other roles as needed
- Job market analysis and reviews, working together with team managers on job descriptions
- Sourcing potential candidates by job boards, advertising (Facebook, Linkedin, DOU), direct head-hunting and other resources
- Reviewing resumes for requirements and leading pre-screen interviews
- Interviewing candidates for assessing skills and suitability for the position
- Collecting, inputting and reporting recruitment data and metrics.
- Leverage social networking and cutting edge recruiting technologies to connect with a broad talent network.
- Build a powerful employer brand by organizing recruiting events, developing content to educate candidates on Zaelab, and boosting recruiting efforts
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes
- Self-driven, proactive and energetic person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode;
- 3 years + of recruitment experience, 1+ year in IT recruitment;
- Experience in direct sourcing and headhunting techniques to identify and engage highly targeted and specific candidates;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- Good command of English;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Open-minded, friendly person with positive life approach.