Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Senior IT Recruiter (UA) who will be working on the execution of the company's recruitment strategies, continually developing a best-in-class approach to attracting, evaluating, and hiring top talent.
The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to work independently or among a team in a fast-paced environment. The candidate will be a motivated self-starter who is a process and people-oriented. This role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zaelab.
What you'll do:
- Develop recruitment strategies to connect with and attract talent across Eastern Europe, with the possibility of exploring other markets;
- Conduct the full-cycle recruitment and selection process for technical roles including Java Developers, Hybris Engineers, Project/ Delivery Managers, QA Engineers, Business Analysts, Cloud Engineers, and other roles as needed;
- Job market analysis and reviews, working together with team managers on job descriptions;
- Sourcing potential candidates by job boards, advertising (Facebook, Linkedin, DOU), direct head-hunting, and other resources;
- Reviewing resumes for requirements and leading pre-screen interviews;
- Interviewing candidates for assessing skills and suitability for the position;
- Collecting, inputting, and reporting recruitment data and metrics;
- Leverage social networking and cutting-edge recruiting technologies to connect with a broad talent network;
- Build a powerful employer brand by organizing recruiting events, developing content to educate candidates on Zaelab, and boosting recruiting efforts.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction come first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes
- A self-driven, proactive, and energetic person who can manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode;
- 3 year + of recruitment experience;
- Understanding of IT technologies;
- Understanding of the full cycle of the recruitment process and sourcing channels (Linkedin, GitHub, djinni, etc.);
- Experience in direct sourcing and headhunting techniques to identify and engage highly targeted and specific candidates;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
- English — upper-intermediate.
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Unlimited PTO
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences, English classes
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management.