Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a talented, experienced, multifaceted Senior Project Manager who will own the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations.
This role can be based either in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely from a home office. There is an expectation of travel to interface with current or prospective clients based in the U.S.
- Lead ecommerce projects using agile techniques that have been adapted to the best practices we have developed to meet out clients' needs.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Work alongside an offshore development team leading sprint planning, daily standups, and other project activities as needed.
- Primary point of contact for client stakeholders, executives, and internal team members.
- Maintain the tools and documentation required for Zaelab's implementation projects
- Report project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and team members
- Collaborate within Project Management team to continuously improve our solutions and processes
- Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree
- 7+ years' experience as a Senior Project Manager or Program Manager for ecommerce projects
- 2+ years' experience as a Project Manager or Consultant with a Consulting / Professional Services company
- Working knowledge of SAP hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable ecommerce platform
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, Eastern Europe, India
- Experience leading teams using agile scrum practices
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent client-facing English skills (written and verbal)
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Interest in the technology space and willing to stay up to date on new technologies and best practices
- Ability to work independently along a fast-paced team
- This is a remote role with occasional travel (30-50% travel)
- Impeccable professional references
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.