We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for accuracy, feasibility and technical approach
- Identify and resolve gaps in requirements and acceptance criteria
- Be responsible for Test Documentation (Test Cases / Test Design / Check List) creating and keeping it up to date, and tracking/tracing of project technical requirements
- Estimate testing efforts and test coverage on the project
- Design test cases that adhere to requirements and verify accurate delivery of functionality
- Develop positive and negative test scenarios in test cases
- Executes manual testing of a variety of testing types, such as functional testing, UI testing, compatibility testing, testing related to changes (smoke, sanity, regression) within an agile, continuous delivery model
- Conduct browser and OS compatibility testing
- Work proactively with a dynamic global team that delivers best-in-class solutions for demanding customers
Who you are:
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
- 3+ years of experience executing quality testing strategies Proficient in testing multi-language and multi-currency platforms
- Experience determining and relaying functional specifications; capable of defining functional specifications through user stories
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and perform satisfactorily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as Browser DevTools, Jmeter, Test Rail, Soup UI, Postman, etc.
- Technical skills with knowledge of Java, security testing preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies (Database and Application Servers) and issues (scalability, security
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in QA
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences