Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We’re looking for a Quality Engineer to conduct testing activities throughout our project development processes and releases of enterprise eCommerce solutions developed by Zaelab. In this position you will be working closely with QA and Engineering teams of digital experts globally distributed in Europe and North America. The successful candidate will be passionate about quality in software development processes and will be experienced in hands-on execution of various testing methods for digital commerce solutions.
What you'll do:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for accuracy, feasibility and technical approach
- Identify and resolve gaps in requirements and acceptance criteria
- Be responsible for Test Documentation (Test Cases / Test Design / Check List) creating and keeping it up to date, and tracking/tracing of project technical requirements
- Estimate testing efforts and test coverage on the project
- Design test cases that adhere to requirements and verify accurate delivery of functionality
- Develop positive and negative test scenarios in test cases
- Executes manual testing of a variety of testing types, such as functional testing, UI testing, compatibility testing, testing related to changes (smoke, sanity, regression) within an agile, continuous delivery model
- Conduct browser and OS compatibility testing
- Work proactively with a dynamic global team that delivers best-in-class solutions for demanding customers
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.
- 3+ years of experience executing quality testing strategies Proficient in testing multi-language and multi-currency platforms
- Experience determining and relaying functional specifications; capable of defining functional specifications through user stories
- Good English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong capacity to multi-task, prioritize, and perform satisfactorily in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as Browser DevTools, Jmeter, Test Rail, Soup UI, Postman, etc.
- Technical skills with knowledge of Java, security testing preferred
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies (Database and Application Servers) and issues (scalability, security
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in QA
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences