As a Business Operations Analyst you will provide insight into metric and process opportunities as well as creating initiatives, and reducing pain points that will improve operational efficiency. This role will serve as a liason across Operations, Finance and Sales.
What you’ll do:
- Perform tactical data analysis and assist with moderately complex data analysis.
- Communicate exception items with all relevant areas to ensure accuracy of data on an ongoing basis.
- Provides tactical recommendations based on analysis of the data, business situation, and knowledge of systems.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Coordinates operational activities and provide training.
- Assist with system testing of Operations related projects.
- Ensure personal knowledge of all supported systems is continually updated
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff, both orally and written
- Ability to manage own work and multitask to meet tight deadlines without losing sight of priorities
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.