We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
● Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
● Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
● Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
● Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
The Senior Solutions Architect typically has a track record of working directly with clients to deliver advanced B2B solutions on SAP Hybris, SAP Commerce Cloud, or similar enterprise commerce platforms. Candidates should be able to advise clients and recommend technology and architectural approaches and support outside the box thinking to drive desired business outcomes. Having experience or interest in Headless Commerce (MACH) and implementations is a plus but not required. Join the team and expand your SAP Commerce Cloud and Headless knowledge as well as gaining exposure to many ‘best of breed’ supporting systems across multiple domains.
● Define and maintain commerce platform system architecture, including product model, module selection, integrations architecture, and tailoring client specific needs to fit project requirements
● Evaluating and advising clients on commerce and related technology platforms including platform selection processes
● Work alongside client technical teams and Zaelab development team to solve emerging integration or platform challenges
● Lead efforts to identify technical debt and refactoring needs in existing legacy Hybris installations
● Define proposed solution architecture concept during pre-sales project planning process working with the client as well as internal sales and services/delivery teams. Advise potential clients on technology choices, platform selection and integration solutions
● Work closely with Project Manager and delivery team to identify project technical risks, determine potential solutions, and mitigate technical risks
● Communicate with client and delivery team on the architectural design solution, technical constraints, proposed architecture and roadmap for development execution
● Overall client success and satisfaction
● Demonstrated capability to drive business outcomes for our clients
● Willingness to learn and master emerging, best-of-breed technologies
● Evidence of technical leadership with a passion for continuous improvement
● Effectiveness supporting and collaborating with project teams and partners
● Ability to effectively support the sales team via direct client involvement
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
● Experience with other digital commerce platforms including Oracle ATG and Magento
● Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
● At least five years' commercial experience with SAP Hybris defining solution architecture, product data models and integration solutions
● At least three years' experience in an IT consulting setting in a client-facing role
● Five years' experience in Java, JEE, Spring and other enterprise related technologies
● Strong verbal and written communication skills
● Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
● Experience with web services and data formats such as SOAP/Rest/GraphQL and JSON/XML
● Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators
● Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development including Node.js, Vue.js
● Experience with agile and hybrid iterative software development methodologies
● Comfort researching and adopting new emerging web technologies
● Competitive Compensation
● Annual Bonus Program
● Health Insurance
● Remote work environment with very minimal travel