Zaelab is a dedicated team of focused, agile and innovative consultants who work to bridge the gap from vision to delivery of B2B commerce technology projects. Our commitment to evolving commerce beyond traditional linear development to a continuous delivery model enables our clients to gain insights and ensure positive program outcomes quickly.
We’re looking to add a Business Analyst that will support the requirements gathering, analysis, and documentation process on an ecommerce project for our client.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn about the ecommerce industry, ecommerce platforms, and the process for analyzing business requirements within a consulting project.
- Support a Senior Business Analyst in gathering, evaluating and document business needs and requirements and translate these into functional specifications and/or user stories.
- Support a Senior Business Analyst in complex business requirement discussions related to complex eCommerce constraints and opportunities to non-technical decision makers.
- Assist in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions.
- Help on change control processes by providing appropriate documentation.
- Assist a Senior Business Analyst with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery.
- Help on Zaelab QA process and guide client UAT during each sprint.
- Work on processes including defining and documenting test strategy, unit and integration testing.
- Enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Communications, Computer Science, or a similar degree program
- Previous coop or internship experience preferred; experience as a Junior Business Analyst is a plus
- Interested in digital commerce technology and willing to learn about new technologies, best practices, and 3rd party tools.
- Highly developed problem solving skills, tenacity, drive, proactive, creative, sound planning and organizational abilities.
- Good presentation skills and ability to engage with senior-level executives.
- Understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Hard working with entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to work independently along a fast paced growing team.
- Competitive compensation based on experience and skills
- Career path with opportunities for full time employment following graduation
- Opportunity to work with an innovative global team of technologists and consultants