Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a talented, experienced, multifaceted Solution Architect, preferably with strong experience in SAP Hybris, the SAP CX suite more broadly and/or other industry-leading commerce platforms.
This role can be based either in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely from a home office. There is an expectation of travel in the 30 to 50% range, typically to interface with current or prospective clients based in the U.S.
What you'll do:
- Define and maintain proper Hybris system architecture, including product model, module selection, integrations architecture, and tailoring needs to fit project requirements
- Work alongside client technical teams and Zaelab development team to solve emerging integration or platform challenges
- Lead efforts to identify technical debt and refactoring needs in existing legacy Hybris installations
- Define proposed Hybris architecture concept during pre-sales project planning process working with the client as well as internal sales and services/delivery teams. Advise potential clients on technology choices, platform selection and integration solutions
- Work closely with Project Manager and delivery team to identify project technical risks, determine potential solutions, and resolve technical risks
- Communicate with client and delivery team on the architectural design solution, technical constraints, proposed architecture and roadmap of architectural development
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Promising candidates for this role typically have track records of working directly with clients to deliver enterprise solutions on the SAP Hybris platform. Candidates should be able and willing to start developing with the Hybris platform technology immediately, and bring quality and attention to detail as core professional practices.
- At least five years' commercial experience with SAP Hybris defining solution architecture, product data models and integration solutions
- At least three years' experience in an IT consulting setting in a client-facing role
- Five years' experience in Java, JEE, Spring and other enterprise related technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development including Node.JS
- Comfort with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Comfort researching and adopting new web technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with other digital commerce platforms including Oracle ATG and Magento
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoD
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.