Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We’re looking for a Front-end web developer (UA) to contribute to the development of large-scale digital commerce projects for our clients on a contract basis. You will be responsible for designing and building commerce websites and mobile applications for enterprise clients. You will also be coordinating closely with our back-end team, diving in to help where necessary.
What you'll do:
- Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products
- Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed.
- Consistently deliver high-quality products on time
- Identify and communicate cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Stay up to date on best practices related to your expertise
- Be a team player in an agile software development environment focused on collaboration and continuous integration
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
- 3+ successful years experience in a relevant role
- Solid knowledge with jQuery, Bootstrap
- Experience with Grunt JS task runner or similar
- Nice to have experience with creating front-end layers for JEE applications using JSP
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences, English classes
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the Kyiv center