Zaelab, the fastest growing digital commerce service provider in the USA, is looking for talented developers with experience working with SAP Hybris. We provide our clients with best-in-class technology consulting and quality solution delivery - if you are looking to expand your experience, work with incredible partners and solution teams, and join a fast-growing digital commerce solution provider - Zaelab may be the right next step in your career.
What you'll do:
- Lead and implement complex tasks that span entire sprint and may require integrations and coordination of multiple team members
- Understand and be able to work on all other parts of the system utilizing shared code ownership model
- Implementing Hybris solutions as part of development team working closely with Delivery Manager, Business Analyst, and Team Lead
- Working with client team members and delivery team to explain solutions, identify roadblocks and communicating status of tasks
- Develop standard practices, drive collaboration and improvement initiatives
- Identify root causes of the bugs, suggest refactoring activities to reduce technical debt and be in time with project’s commitments
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Candidates for this role have a track record of successfully working directly with clients to delivery enterprise solutions on the SAP Hybris platform. Candidates should be able to start developing with the Hybris platform technology immediately, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- 5+ years experience in Java, J2EE, spring, and other enterprise related technologies
- 2+ years experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience in team lead position
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Strong skills to write maintainable code utilizing OOP and SOLID principles
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English for verbal and written communication
- Impeccable professional references
- To be a team player who wants to learn and to be challenged
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with digital commerce platforms including Oracle ATG and Magento
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development and being familiar with at least one of SPA frameworks like Angular or React
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Experience working with US clients
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences