Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We’re looking for experienced Java Engineers to be trained on the SAP hybris commerce suite. Once trained, you will work on large-scale hybris e-commerce project implementations for our clients and working with a team of global E-commerce consultants.
What you'll do:
- Develop new features on SAP Hybris and fix bugs on a designated client project.
- Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed.
- Consistently deliver high quality products on time.
- Identify and communicate cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, and best practices related to your expertise.
- Be a team player in an agile software development environment focused on collaboration and continuous integration.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 3-5 years experience in Java, J2EE, spring, and other enterprise related technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in JavaCore.
- Experience in Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security).
- 3-6 months of real experience in REST web services.
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- UnitTesting (Junit, Cucumber or Mockito).
- Interested in learning SAP hybris.
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a fast-paced growing team.
- Not less than Intermediate english level.
- eCommerece experience.
- UI test writting.
- Dockers or similar.
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path in engineering.
- Compensation for approved time off.
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Software Engineer (Hybris).
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences.
- Friendly team.