We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for technical quality, estimation quality, and engineering best practices on multiply projects
- Actively work with project teams to improve performance and maintain standards
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Platform Architect, and Project Manager to deliver the project on time, within scope, and on budget
- Proactively identify project issues and actively work across the organization to resolve them
- Lead or participate in initiatives to standardize practices across the organization
- Work directly with clients to communicate status, resolve blockers, and facilitate user testing
- Lead and mentor team members across multiple projects
- Support client projects using our agile development approach and own the software development process in Jira and Confluence
- Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
Who you are:
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
Top candidates for this role have a successful track record of consulting directly with clients and have are experienced in the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations. Candidates should have a good grasp of continuous delivery at a tactical level, should be able and willing to start work with the Hybris platform technology, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and 5+ years of working experience as a Delivery Manager/Project Manager/Product Manager
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods: hands-on experience as a scrum master for large IT implementation projects
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from the USA, and Eastern Europe
- Experience leading teams using Agile Scrum practice
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable commerce platform
- Excellent client-facing English skills (written and verbal)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Interest in the technology space and willingness to learn about the industry
- Located in Kyiv, Ukraine (ability to travel for business within UA or to the USA)
- Impeccable professional references
- Ability to build working relationships within a team and the Client, motivate the team to meet Client expectations, conflicts management, i.e. ability to resolve them and maintain healthy team collaboration
- Knowledge in project management processes and practices, able to perform Delivery Manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, and Closing project
- Any Agile Certificate and/or any Project Management Certification
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- An advocate of agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with USA clients and visiting the USA for client meetings
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the Kyiv center