Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager who will own the management of key client projects or aspects of client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations.
What you'll do:
- Be responsible for technical quality, estimation quality, and engineering best practices on multiply projects
- Actively work with project teams to improve performance and maintain standards
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Platform Architect, and Project Manager to deliver the project on time, within scope, and on budget
- Proactively identify project issues and actively work across the organization to resolve them
- Lead or participate in initiatives to standardize practices across the organization
- Work directly with clients to communicate status, resolve blockers, and facilitate user testing
- Lead and mentor team members across multiple projects
- Support client projects using our agile development approach and own the software development process in Jira and Confluence
- Strive to understand the technology systems and ecommerce industry that Zaelab supports
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Top candidates for this role have a successful track record of consulting directly with clients and have are experienced in management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time and within scope while exceeding client expectations. Candidates should have a good grasp of continuous delivery at a tactical level, should be able and willing to start work with the Hybris platform technology, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- Bachelor's degree or higher and 5+ years working experience as a Delivery Manager/Project Manager/Product Manager
- Proven experience in delivering digital projects and products
- Proven experience using a range of agile project management methods: hands on experience as a scrummaster for large IT implementation projects
- Proven experience balancing multiple priorities and dealing with ambiguity
- Understanding of the digital landscape
- Experience in matrix-managing multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience working with offshore and multinational teams from USA, and Eastern Europe
- Experience leading teams using Agile Scrum practice
- Working knowledge of SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG, Magento, Adobe CQ or any comparable commerce platform
- Excellent client-facing English skills (written and verbal)
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Interest in the technology space and willing to learn about the industry
- Located in Kyiv, Ukraine (ability to travel for business within UA or to USA)
- Impeccable professional references
- Ablity to build working relationships within a team and the Client, motivate the team to meet Clien't expectations, conflicts management, i.e. ability to resolve them and maintain healthy team collaboration
- Knowledge in project management processes and practices, able to perform Delivery Manager's activities during Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Closing project
- Any Agile Certificate and/or any Project Management Certification
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking
- Leadership skills and proven ability to own a project from start to finish
- Advocate of agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with USA clients and visiting the USA for client meetings
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the Kyiv center