We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
Zaelab is searching for a talented Senior UX Designer that has a customer centric mindset and a passion for design.
- Research UX requirements during the project discovery including drafting personas, user flows, and site maps.
- Ability to conceptualize, sketch, and design beautiful sites and user interfaces
- Develop effective interactive experiences with a high level of attention to detail and consistency
- Lead meetings with clients alongside the Project Manager to collect design feedback on wireframes and visual design
- Consider technology requirements and/or limitations when developing creative solutions
- Stay up to date on the latest trends, schemes, and tools in mobile product design and regularly consume blogs, books and articles related to your expertise
- Identify target user groups and carry out interviews or other types of inquiry to help understand user need
- Ensure the creation and implementation of customized experiences for the digital user
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps
- Provide guidance on the implementation of UX research techniques and testing activities to assess user behavior
- Maintain a competitive edge against competitor products and industry trends
- Perform tests on user interface elements such as CTAs, layouts, target links, landing pages and banners
- Understand product specifications and user psychology and predict what might work for both
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ successful years of design experience; eCommerce or agency experience preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Adobe Creative suite
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, jQuery with an expert understanding of current Internet standards (including web browser specifications, responsive design, and mobile design).
- Provide a portfolio showcasing your recent projects including mobile/tablet work
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong graphic design skills with an understanding of photography and color theory
- Reliable team player with strong communication skills
- Able to participate in multiple projects simultaneous and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Hard working with entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work independently along a fast paced growing team
- Impeccable professional references
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance