We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do:
- Full-stack software developer who can contribute to client side and server-side technologies
- Write in Java, J2EE, Spring, and other enterprise related technologies
- Partner with other Engineers for QA, Project Management, and troubleshooting
- Participate in stand-up, conference calls, track your time, and work through stories assigned to you within a Jira instance.
Who you are:
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
- Experience with Java and Spring
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
- Experience with agile/scrum process and continuous deployment
- Nice to have experience with creating front-end layers for JEE applications using JSP
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Transform visual designs and wireframes into working products
- Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed
- Consistently deliver high-quality products on time
- Nice to have eCommerce experience
- Nice to have SAP Hybris experience
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Experience working with US clients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly team