Who are we?
We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
The Head of People is responsible for our Global talent pool including attracting, retaining, and developing our talent in support of our business objectives. In this role, you will be part of the Zaelab Senior Leadership team and collaborate and support a cross-functional team of leaders across business functions .
- Identify and support the CEO & Senior Leadership team in cultivating a values based culture to strengthen the overall organization
- Define and lead employee communications including regular events i.e. Town Halls, Company Outings, or other events that increase engagement
- Establish an Employee Recognition program that recognizes outstanding contributions to Zaelab and further promotes Zaelab culture
- Implement and execute key talent programs including Employee Recognition, Career Planning, Goal Setting, Learning & Development, Performance Reviews and other required activities
- Support the Senior Leadership team and managers on day-to-day people issues including performance conversations, retention, or other organization matters that may arise, serve as a coach to those within the organization
- Ensure Zaelab has core People processes and systems (HRIS, onboarding, offboarding, etc) defined and lead or ensure consistent execution
- Lead compensation including bonus plan and benefits programs, partner with Finance team on financial planning and budgeting
- Lead our Global Recruitment teams to source, attract, and close the highest quality talent available in the marketplace
- Identify areas of continuous improvement and execute improvements that result in increased retention, engagement, and other positive benefits
- Partner with the CEO and Senior Leadership team on organizational design and roll-out plans to support necessary change management
- Provide regular reporting to the CEO & Senior Leadership Team to inform and identify priorities and key trends across Zaelab’s talent population
- Serve as a player-coach within the organization as needed to further develop and build a world-class team ready to serve our clients
Your success will be measured by:
- Retention & Turnover
- Engagement Scores
- Recruitment & People Growth
- 10-15 Years of Total Experience in a People Function
- Located in Tri-state area (Preferably Connecticut)
- Experience in a Professional Services Company
- Experience with Global Teams (Preferably Eastern Europe)
- Working in a company with more than 100 employees
- 5-7 Years of management experience is preferred
- Competitive Compensation (Base, Bonus, Potential Equity)
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance