We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do:
- Implementing SAP Hybris solution as part of development team working closely with Delivery Manager, Business Analyst, and Team Lead
- Actively develop quality code of new features on digital commerce sites for a designated client project
- Write unit tests and perform development testing of the code
- Solve technical issues as needed during whole cycle of project development
- Implement refactoring activities, improve code design and quality where applicable
Who you are:
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
Top candidates for this role have a track record of successfully working directly with clients to delivery enterprise solutions on the SAP Hybris platform. Candidates should be able and willing to start developing with the Hybris platform technology immediately, and bring quality/attention to detail as a core professional practice.
- 3+ years experience in Java, J2EE, spring, and other enterprise related technologies
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- At least 6 months experience with SAP Hybris
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Strong skills to write maintainable code utilizing OOP and SOLID principles
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies
- Upper-intermediate level of English for verbal and written communication
- To be a team player who wants to learn and to be challenged
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with digital commerce platforms including Oracle ATG and Magento
- Experience with RDBMS Oracle/SQL Server/MySQL/MongoDB
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications
- Exposure to the latest technologies for modern web development and being familiar with at least one of SPA frameworks like Angular or React
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Experience working with US clients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly team