Zaelab is a dedicated team of focused, agile and innovative consultants who work to bridge the gap from vision to delivery of B2B commerce technology projects. Our commitment to evolving commerce beyond traditional linear development to a continuous delivery model enables our clients to gain insights and ensure positive program outcomes quickly.
We’re looking for experienced Java Engineers to be trained on the SAP hybris commerce suite. Once trained, you will work on large-scale hybris e-commerce project implementations for our clients and working with a team of global E-commerce consultants.
- Develop new features on SAP Hybris and fix bugs on a designated client project.
- Test and QA your work with a high level of attention to detail.
- Troubleshoot and solve technical issues as needed.
- Consistently deliver high quality products on time.
- Identify and communicate cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations.
- Stay up to date on the latest tools, technologies, and best practices related to your expertise.
- Be a team player in an agile software development environment focused on collaboration and continuous integration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 3-5 years experience in Java, J2EE, spring, and other enterprise related technologies.
- Excellent knowledge in JavaCore.
- Experience in Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security).
- 3-6 months of real experience in REST web services.
- Experience working on large-distributed teams utilizing Git, SVN, Jenkins, Jira, etc.
- UnitTesting (Junit, Cucumber or Mockito).
- Interested in learning SAP hybris.
- Comfortable with agile, iterative software development methodologies.
- Comfortable researching and adopting new web technologies.
- Provide examples of recent work showcasing large web and mobile applications.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a fast-paced growing team.
- Not less than Intermediate english level.
- eCommerece experience.
- UI test writting.
- Dockers or similar.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills.
- Financial stability.
- Individual career path in engineering.
- Compensation for approved time off.
- Experienced specialists are provided with an opportunity to be promoted to Software Engineer (Hybris).
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences.
- Friendly team.