Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As an Automation Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for conducting testing activities throughout our project development processes and releases of enterprise eCommerce solutions developed by Zaelab. In this position you will be working closely with the Project Manager, Business Analyst, Delivery Manager, and Engineering Team. Executing of manual and automation test activities, organizing quality process on the project, test documentation preparations together with investigations and bugs reporting will be foundational to the successful delivery of the project at hand.
What you'll do:
- Analyze user stories and technical requirements for accuracy, feasibility and technical approach when stories are in testing
- Estimate testing efforts and test coverage on the project
- Develop positive and negative test scenarios in test cases
- Design test cases that adhere to requirements and verify accurate delivery of functionality
- Executes manual testing of variety of testing types, such as functional testing, ui testing, compatibility testing, testing related to changes (smoke, sanity, regression) within an agile, continuous delivery model
- Configure automation architecture
- Develop and execute automation scripts for Smoke, Sanity, Regression testing
- Be a proactive team member and propose test process improvements, identify risks
- Work proactively with a dynamic global team that delivers best-in-class solutions for demanding customers
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
- 3+ years of experience executing quality testing strategies
- 1+ year of automation testing experience on Java, knowledge of Selenium, Cucumber, JUnit, Allure
- Proficient in testing multi-language and multi-currency platforms
- Experience determining and relaying functional specifications; capable of defining functional specifications through user stories
- Test Design Techniques knowledge
- Test Documentation development: Test Design, Test Cases, Check Lists, Bugs
- Execution of testing: Functional, UI, testing types related to changes (Smoke, Sanity, Regression)
- Extensive knowledge of QA tools, such as Test Rail, Jmeter, and methodologies
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Strong capacity for multi-tasking, prioritizing, and performing accordingly with a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Experience working with SAP Hybris eCommerce Platform
- Experience working with B2B or B2C eCommerce systems
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence preferred
- Experience in Agile projects
- Kyiv office visiting
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Experience working with US clients
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences