As an Integration Developer this individual will work with solution architects to define integration patterns and implement efficient and reusable solutions to move data between critical client systems. This individual will be the in-house expert in integration strategies and usage of popular platforms such as Jitterbit and Mulesoft. A core part of this role will be to establish, follow and document best practices for common integration use cases.
What you’ll do:
Successful Integration Delivery
- Ensure integration project tasks are completed on time within budget with a high degree of quality.
- Use solid judgement to determine solutions and seek guidance when needed for complex client problems.
- Support Architects and Project Managers with scoping, estimating and planning of integration tasks, key milestones and dependencies.
- Create development plans, support delivery and test of scalable, reusable, supportable and repeatable architectural and design patterns
Standards & Processes
- Build and document standard integration patterns for typical ecommerce use cases (product catalog, customer master data, order history, etc.)
- Ensure consistent and reusable utilization of patterns for common uses cases across multiple clients
- Continuously improve our standards and processes as we build knowledge and expertise from every implementation
- Create high-level design and low-level design documents meeting client requirements, standards and best practices
Growth & Development
- Excel as an individual contributor by continually learning new to use the latest best performing industry platforms and integration methodologies
- Opportunity exists for this individual to become a leader in this high-growth integration practice
- Mentor and validate contributions from offshore (Ukraine) integration developers
Your background includes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS
- 5+ years of experience as working in one or more ESB integration platforms
- 8+ years as a Java developer
- Strong command of SQL, XML, JSON
- 3+ years of SOA (Services Oriented Architecture) experience
- 5+ years experience working with APIs
- Experience independently solving complex technical problems with a bias for action
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to perform in a dynamic environment and comfort working in ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with both clients and team members
- Knowledge of Enterprise integration patterns is a plus
- Jitterbit or Mulesoft experience is a plus
- ERP experience is a plus
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides