Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a talented, experienced, multifaceted Business Analyst, preferably with strong experience in SAP Hybris, the SAP CX suite more broadly and/or other industry-leading ECommerce platforms.
This role can be based either in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely from a home office; however as it is a client-facing, billable at 70% role, there is an expectation of travel in the 30% range, typically to interface with current or prospective clients based in the U.S.
• Create the Functional Design Structure for incoming projects
• Lead and/or support workshop with the Client during Discovery Phase
• Hand over the requirements framework to Business Analysts for further detail harvesting to enable development
• Help define Client 3rd party functional dependencies, and/or training needs to ensure the engagement success
• Oversee project implementation from business consulting practice point of view, through
O Mentorship and guidance of the BA team
O Providing direction through major scope changes
• Support Presales
• Mentor the team to better understand Client business needs vs. wants
• Continuously improve Business Consulting processes and cross-team interactions
• Manage overall performance of the Business Consulting/Business Analysts team
• Collaborate with Engagement Leadership Team to define Clients’ Future Roadmap
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
Service: We are people centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.