We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results — You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently — You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences — You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service — Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
The HR Manager role for Eastern Europe is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the People experience. This is a critical role that will provide Zaelab employees the right structure and environment to drive high engagement, career growth, clear communication and general support.
- Retention and Engagement
- Collaborate with senior leadership to create and execute a retention strategy
- Use tools / surveys to measure engagement and propose ways to address results
- Conduct ongoing 1:1 conversations with all employees and forge relationships to build trust
- Oversee local Employee Events both in-person and online
- Disseminate materials that promote company standards and values
- Communication and Recognition
- Manage all employee communications
- Organize Annual and Quarterly Town Halls
- Responsible for the monthly / quarterly recognition program
- Career Growth and Training
- Hold conversations around career growth and determine a path to realize future goals
- Facilitate the annual goal setting process and quarterly check-ins across all functional areas
- Work closely with Director of Training to support on-going growth in current and future roles
- Participate in succession planning sessions
- Help lead and execute the Annual Talent Review process
- Compensation and Benefits
- Commission market analyses and other reports to assess compensation levels across all roles
- Recommend and source a benefits package (insurance, memberships, travel allowance, etc.)
- Complete Onboarding / Offboarding activities
- Conduct orientation training and work with managers to ensure a successful first few weeks for new hires
- Multiple status check-in through first month and quarter
- Terminations & Exit Interviews
- Systems and Data
- Partner with the Operations team to maintain the data and develop reporting in the HR system.
- Develop new and update existing job descriptions
Your Success Will Be Measured By:
- Engagement scores and qualitative employee feedback
- Retention & Turnover rates
- 3-5 Years in People Experience working in a company with more than 50 employees
- 2-3 Years of management experience is preferred
- Held roles with responsibilities across multiple functions within the field of People Experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Flexibility, creativity, and willingness to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a strong team environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Program
- Unlimited PTO