We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, strategic cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences from which to grow personally and professionally.
Who Are You?
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
The Operations Manager is responsible for developing new processes and improving existing ones across the organization. The goal is to maximize efficiency through continuous innovation which will enable Zaelab to scale as it grows.
- Process Management and Development
- Analyze existing operations and recommending new processes to drive efficiency and quality improvements
- Continuously innovate existing workflows based on changes in the business model
- Translate new processes and document changes to workflows in business tools
- Create connections between discrete processes, ensuring what we do is cohesive
- Promote automation using existing tools or researching new ones
- Lead change management as new processes are introduced
- Audit new or improved processes to ensure adoption
- System and Tools Administration
- Maintain various business systems across all functions in the organization including access, security and workflows
- Work closely with Sales and Delivery teams on Project Setup
- Oversee contract and document management
- Weekly and Monthly Reporting
- Track progress on Company KPIs and initiatives through a weekly dashboard
- Produce and analyze project level KPIs, using leading and lagging indicators to drive efficiencies and identify potential issues
- Assist Resource Management with Capacity Planning
- Determine current and future capacity requirements to ensure resources are available to satisfy sales pipeline
- Onboarding and Offboarding Administration
- Ensure the smooth transition of resources into (and when necessary, off of) the Zaelab infrastructure, providing the appropriate tools and access
- Office operations
- Manage equipment distribution and tracking for our global team
Your Success Will Be Measured By:
- Development and compliance of processes to ensure that projects are consistently delivered with the highest level of quality
- Innovation and automation of existing manual processes to drive scale across all functions
- Elevating the reporting of project level KPIs
- 5-7 years of experience in Operations, Finance, Corporate Strategy or Project Management
- Experience with Modern Operations Stack including Zapier, JIRA & Confluence, Slack, Asana
- Strong automation mindset to help streamline and scale core business processes
- Prior experience partnering across teams and leading process improvement initiatives
- Experience building reports, analyzing data and presenting conclusions to senior management
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexibility, creativity, and willingness to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Ability to thrive both independently and in a strong team environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health Insurance
- Remote work environment