As a Senior Recruiter you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing, and attracting key-talent for the organization to help achieve our growth objectives. This individual will partner closely with our Delivery and Intelligent Operations organization to define hiring plans and source the top talent in the marketplace to support our client engagements.
What you’ll do:
- Gather, review and analyze technical and non-technical job requirements and organizational needs.
- Source, screen, interview and evaluate candidates to identify top performers.
- Understand and represent Zaelab culture and values throughout interview and initial ramp-up.
- Schedule and facilitate collaborative feedback meetings.
- Lead candidates through the hiring process while creating effective relationships with hiring managers.
- Extending competitive and equitable offers in line with our compensation framework.
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.