We are B2B Commerce & Experience Innovators. Our focus is to enable B2B organizations to transform and thrive through exceptional customer experiences, modern cloud platforms, and agile methodologies. Zaelab partners with market-leading brands, manufacturers, and technology platforms to deliver solutions for our clients and their most important customer experience initiatives.
At Zaelab, you will have the opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We provide a challenging environment and utilize modern technologies and tools to our advantage. You will be part of a tight-knit organization where your voice, ideas, and input are always valued. We’ll push you to be your best and provide new and dynamic experiences to grow personally and professionally.
What you'll do:
- CI/CD process automation and support to enable team delivery
- Configure tools for monitoring, logging
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across application
- Infrastructure automation, maintenance and optimization
Who you are:
Zaelab is seeking the best talent across the globe. Our values are the most important driver of how we behave and build an amazing culture.
- Bolstering Results - You care deeply about delivering the Results that matter most to our clients and internal teams. You emphasize the outcome and find the right path to achieve the desired Results.
- Operate Efficiently - You don’t accept the status quo. You’re constantly planning and replanning to find a faster and more efficient approach to getting from A to B.
- Lead Exceptional Experiences - You realize experience, content, and communication can never be good enough, but must be presented in an exceptional way.
- Deliver Quality Service - Like a fine dining experience, you realize we are in the services business. We must treat our clients and employees with the highest levels of service and make it memorable.
- Understanding Linux and 2+ years of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in Amazon services (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, ECS)
- Ability to troubleshoot platform issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Know at least one programming language (e.g. Groovy, Java, Python)
- Understand how does servlet container work (e.g. Tomcat); how to find and trace server logs
- Good to have one or more of the following: Jenkins, Bash, Sonar, Nginx
- Nice to have: Docker, K8s, SAP Cloud, Jira, Confluence, PCI, E-commerce, Hybris, Terraform, Packer
- Intermediate English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Experience working with US clients
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Individual career path in engineering
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences
- Friendly team