Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
We’re looking for a DevOps / Cloud Engineer to work on large-scale e-commerce (Hybris) project(s) implementation for our clients. You will be working with a team of e-commerce experts globally distributed in Europe and North America.
What you'll do:
- CI/CD process automation and support to enable team delivery
- Configure tools for monitoring, logging
- System troubleshooting and problem-solving across application
- Infrastructure automation, maintenance and optimization
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.
- Understanding Linux and 1+ year of relevant experience
- Basic knowledge in Amazon services (VPC, EC2, RDS, S3, ECS)
- Ability to troubleshoot platform issues ranging from system resources to application stack traces
- Know at least one programming language (e.g. Groovy, Java, Python)
- Understand how does servlet container work (e.g. Tomcat); how to find and trace server logs
- Good to have one or more of the following: Jenkins, Bash, Sonar, Nginx
- Nice to have: Docker, K8s, SAP Cloud, Jira, Confluence, PCI, E-commerce, Hybris, ATG, Terraform, Packer
- Intermediate English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Primary location - Kyiv office, Possible - Kharkiv, remote
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Financial stability
- Compensation for approved time off
- Grant of the cost of certification and IT conferences, English classes
- Friendly and professional team, democratic management and cozy loft office in the Kyiv cente