Zaelab is looking for a Business Development Representative to help our sales & partnerships teams grow the Zaelab portfolio of net new prospects, opportunities, accounts, and partners. Working collaboratively with the sales, partnerships and marketing teams to generate demand, this person will be responsible for initiating and following up on marketing campaigns, while simultaneously leading their own outreach initiatives. Ultimately, the Business Development Representative is responsible for booking both online and on-site demonstrations for the Account Executives, while building Zaelab brand awareness.
This individual will develop and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline in order to help achieve sales targets. The ideal candidate will have the proven ability to work independently or among a team in a fast-paced environment. This role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zaelab.
Core responsibilities will include:
● Assist with prospecting as needed
● Follow up on all prospect lists and campaigns as required via email, phone call, direct mail and in-person as required
● Work collaboratively with Zaelab’s portfolio of partners to drive and execute demand generation activities
● Build a healthy sales pipeline of qualified prospects that are ready for Account Executive follow up
● Generate new ideas and work closely with marketing to execute creative campaigns that deliver demand
● Timely response to all assigned inbound leads
● Focus on identifying BANT, understanding when to tag in Account Executives, and insightful close date forecasting
● Record all sales activity and intelligence in Pipe Drive CRM
Self-driven, proactive and energetic person, who is able to manage own time and priorities and work in a multitask mode;
● 0-1 year of sales experience in an individual contributor capacity
● Proven ability to generate demand and build a sales pipeline
● Experience with CRM, marketing automation and other relevant sales technologies
● Excellent writing, presentation and demonstration skills
● Strong analytical skills, with ability to collect, organize and analyze large amounts of information with significant attention to detail;
● Excellent communication skills (both written and oral);
● Good command of English;
● Ability to learn fast;
● Open-minded, friendly person with positive life approach.
● Travel as needed